There is no doubt that life can sometimes become weary and it can deplete us from the strength that we need to make it from day to day....But it is refreshing to know that we can find rest while gaining strength and comfort that God has provided for us in His word.
* Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, and I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
* The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. (Psalm 18:32)
* I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)
* It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. (2 Samuel 22:33)
* The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. (Psalm 28:7)
* My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)
* The LORD is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation. (Exodus 15:2)
* God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)
* The LORD is my light and my salvation---whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life---of whom shall I be afraid. (Psalm 27:1)
* And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.